Friday 12 May 2017

Feed Me!

Oh precious mortals, come into my domain! Behold my mightiness that I have inflicted on thousands of your ancestors! These eyes of mine are not for observing; instead they tell the follies of those who have gone before you! Come hither, and explore my riches inside! Fear not my pointy features; there are merely to protect you from the outside world once you enter! Witness, if you dare, the tombs of those that I have devoured! Fear not of the judges above; they only serve to ensure that evil does not follow you! Gaze upon the souls that I have entrapped within! Expand your knowledge of the world that has gone before, and perhaps you too may be enshrined here for all eternity if you can prove your worthiness! There’s never been a better time! Donate your resources to help expand my vastness and maintain my looks! But most important of all, feed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment