Tuesday 31 January 2017

Zombies in the Shopping Centre #dreamdiary21

It’s late at night and I’m on my way home from the pub. I’ve got a great kebab and I decide to eat it in the market rather than wait until I get home. I sit on the steps leading up to the shopping centre and tuck into chicken and chilli. It’s gorgeous and all eyes are on the delicious grilled food to create as little mess as possible. When I finally look up, there’s a huge horde of zombies crawling towards me. In a panic, I run up the steps and try the doors to the shopping centre. Amazingly, they’re unlocked, so I push open the doors and turn around. Unfortunately, there’s nothing to barricade the doors with, so the only choice is to head further inside. In a corner by the entrance to a supermarket, two zombified security guards are consuming the flesh of a shelf-stacker. I tiptoe past and head inside the store. If I can reach the deli counter, I might be able to find a butcher’s knife big enough to defend myself with…

No comments:

Post a Comment