Tuesday 10 January 2017

The Bouncy Castle

There’s something amazing about the bouncy castle. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to live in one. Obviously it would be very expensive to have the air pump on all the time. Perhaps you would turn it off at night to go to sleep then top it up in the morning when you’re ready for a morning workout. Plus the larger sized bouncy castles are harder to come by. You need more room for them and they take up a lot more space. So this is partly why I enjoy my niece’s birthday party, as they always have a small one for her in their back garden. I wait until all her friends have gone home, so it’s just me and her to play and jump around as much as we want without hurting anyone. Although last time we did spend a lot of time running away from monsters around the bouncy castle as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment