Friday 3 July 2015

Jelly Bomb!

While sitting in a plane with a packet of fruit gums; I had the good fortune of being bought a cider. As it was a long flight with little entertainment and not much thirst; I decided to do a little experiment and put the two together. Would I be risking my life as well as my fellow passengers? Probably not. But I was very tempted to see what the reaction would be; whether an explosion or a mess; or a traveller wearing a lot of orange. And so the two merged. There was a good amount of fizz for about ten minutes while the fruit gum began to absorb the cider; and at first I thought that the fruit gum had begun to swell. Unfortunately it just turned out to be the glass; and when I took the fruit gum out it just seemed to be soggy with a bit more juice added to the flavour. I wonder what other sanctioned items there are that you could take on a plane to create a more interesting reaction?

No comments:

Post a Comment