Saturday 11 July 2015

I've got Simon on the brain

I’ve been convinced for ages now that Simon Helberg from The Big Bang Theory makes a guest early appearance in the movie Ten Things I Hate About You. I’ve checked it out on the movie databate imdb.com and also Helberg’s Wikipedia page; and it seems to be unlisted and an unacknowledged credit. Simply googling the question doesn’t get any straight answers either (but then you never expect to). It’s quite early on in the film, when the AV guy is introducing Cameron to the groups of teenagers outside the main entrance to the school. I’m sure that Helberg just walks past, not that much taller than he is today. Either that or he’s hanging out with a small group of guys on the edge of the screen. I’ve since tried to spot him again every time the movie is on; but I’ve failed to spot him a second time. No-one else seems to agree with me. I’ve obviously been watching too much The Big Bang Theory to have Simon on the brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment