Tuesday 14 July 2015

IOS 8.0

What’s going on with iTunes? Ever since this new upgrade; it’s become really hard for me to play my music. The entire library seems to have been corrupted with each picture of the songs that I’ve ripped, while meanwhile I can’t seem to play a whole song that I’ve bought off iTunes. And what’s this new member service that’s come in? It’s all too confusing and not enough is explained of what is going on. It’s probably hidden in the gazillion pages of terms and conditions that I’ve agreed to; but if they made a simple summary of the new changes things would be a lot easier. My computer doesn’t like my iPad either, so I can’t even upload my PDF files to the book store to read. I thought that Apple was well designed but this seems to take a step backward. There’s also 4G, which is now available in my area but my iPhone doesn’t have that option. And Siri’s none the wiser. If only Mr. Jobs could see it now…    

No comments:

Post a Comment