Monday 13 July 2015

Grazing

I’ve become a Grazer. I get healthy snacks through the post once a fortnight. They are varied and wide-ranged; from kernel  sticks and nuts to popcorn and brownies. It’s quiet a varied range as to what they send me; and the first few boxes are freebies. But when I do pay, it works out at around £1 a snack. It’s a bit strange as often they expect you to eat the whole box in one go; as they’re dying to know if you enjoyed the contents of your box. I do enjoy the surprises; especially now that I’ve got the hang of microwave popcorn (I had to bin half of the first packet as it got completely burnt). But some of the cakes and sponges with tea are actually quite plain. I wonder what would happen if I was to order four items of the same thing in the box?    

No comments:

Post a Comment