Friday 24 July 2015

GumTree

Does anyone out there sell stuff on Gumtree? My brother is selling a pushchair and thinks that he has found a buyer who wants payment details. I said that he can send it to my Paypal account and gave him the e-mail address to send it to. I’ve now had an e-mail pretending to be from Paypal but is actually from a different company who don’t even have a web presence. I then have to visit a money shop to send them money; and only when I have sent the receipt from a money shop to their customer representative will I receive my money. It’s a bit long winded, like me going to the corner shop and telling them; here’s my address; would you mind popping round to my mate’s house and pay him to take it over to me; he’ll give you a receipt to claim back the money I owe you today? Let’s stick to the rulebook here people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment