Saturday 25 July 2020

Mystery Box

What’s inside? It’s hard to say. The smaller the item; the less likely I’m to know what the item is. Most times it will tell me on my delivery screen in case of any customer queries, but all it takes is for me to go online and enter the product number to get the answer. However; I can’t take the time to Google everything. I wonder if other couriers have the same system. Some will have just a long tracking code and have no knowledge of whether they’re delivering illegal goods. The product is wrapped for everyone’s protection but it also arouses suspicion; there could be a faulty item completely different product inside to what was ordered and you’re away before anything can be said about it (not that you can do anything other than take it back). But if the item isn’t covered, you might ruin someone’s surprise. You just can’t win.

No comments:

Post a Comment