Thursday 21 March 2019

Dinner to Go

No, this isn’t a complaint to someone that they haven’t done their fair share of the washing-up (though usually it’s a raised arm in the direction of me). There’s no magic eye pattern hidden within the chunks of gravy either – well, there’s none intended but if you see any let me know. It’s an appreciation to a relative of mine who held a family function that I couldn’t attend and she very kindly plated a meal up for me to east after working my shift. Hopefully it wasn’t leftovers; though it was a good-sized portion and I had to nuke it anyway which loses some of the freshness and I usually don’t re-heat these freshly cooked meals long enough anyway; I probably need to add another thirty seconds. The old microwave just had a button that read ‘plated meal’ I’ve been doing the same time that the button did. Amazingly, they even saved me a slice of gateau, so it must have been a big one. And I did wash it all up afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment