Wednesday 20 March 2019

Confidence Crisis


I’m having a confidence crisis. I need to take the initiative more and do my own leading. It seems that I wait around too much for others to create activities for me to follow. I need to have the faith to jump out of the plane more and do more things outright; whether it’s on my own or having a buddy by my side. I’ve spent too much time at home and not enough getting out there to explore the world. I’m fed up of watching and doing the same stuff repeatedly. I guess it’s because I have little familiarity with anything new; probably because it’s hard for me to hear new conversations. It really needs to start with getting this ear sorted. Then a quick tidy-up won’t go amiss. And I’ll also need to catch up on my projects that I volunteer for. Have I taken on too much responsibility?

No comments:

Post a Comment