Tuesday 5 September 2023

Mars Tycoon

This sounds interesting. I was expecting a game with a series of tactical choices. It starts with a rocket ship powering up, but then I get a message to welcome me back when I haven’t played before. I get a dull voice reading me a lot of text about the game then asks me what to do next, even though I haven’t been given any options. , I’m also told that I’m one of the highest ranked players in the world, even though I’ve only just started the game. As usual, if it doesn’t understand a response, it’ll cut out the request and end the game, even though I’ve only just started playing. I’m given a long list of a lot of products to choose from, and when I decide purchase something, I’m told that I can only listen to lists. I’m given way too many to make a decision,  and I can’t seem to make much progress once I do choose something. It just sounds dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment