Sunday 3 September 2023

Lost on a Cross #dreamdiary 161

I’m travelling on a bus to attend a funeral. It’s being done on top of a grassy hill underneath a large cross. It’s a place that I’ve been to before, and I can picture whereabouts it is on a map and I have a vague sense of direction of where the bus goes and I’m hoping that those two concepts align. I start to recognise things then suddenly I don’t recognise things so I start thinking that it’s probably a good time to get off the bus. I probably should have gotten off at the stop before. I’m now standing at the gates to the backyard of an industrial estate which doesn’t have any signs on it so I’ve got no idea where I am. I’m probably not going to get to the start of the service, but if I start walking in the general direction then I can probably cut across fields and make an effort to be present. Or should I cut my losses and wait until someone else checks in on Facebook then head straight to the wake? 

No comments:

Post a Comment