Thursday 7 September 2023

A Race to Finish

Back in August, I began my peak gardening job which was to trim the holly bush growing over the fence. I made a good start hacking through the branches overhanging from next door then after an hour’s work I’d made a huge clump of leaves and branches and it also started to rain so I called it a day and headed to the pub. My father-in-law then came along with a cheap second-hand extendable pole saw to cut through the higher branches and made a bigger mess which he cleared away, but he also cut through the wire in the saw. So I bought a new one at a clearance price off the internet. It’s heavy, but it’s very easy to put together and I was being extra cautious as I’ve never owned such a saw before. It was very easy to get the job done and I still have all my limbs. I just have to remember to store it safely and keep it topped up with oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment