Thursday 24 February 2022

Ask Venom

This is little more than a movie promoter which gives credit to whichever actor does the voiceover for the character. A simple song request results in instant rebellion and stubbornness. If you persist then you might achieve it. My first attempt to try to access other features resulted in my device asking me if I wanted to load a different character. Apart from that, all it wants to do is eat and destroy me, albeit in a slightly questioning and friendly voice. Responses are short and they’re limited. You can’t ask it questions that you’d normally put to your device as it takes over and answers them for you. There are hints as to what you can ask Venom next after every response but I can’t see how this feature is useful at all unless you’re a diehard fan. Perhaps the promotion has ended and I’m too late to play with all of the features.

No comments:

Post a Comment