Saturday 19 February 2022

A Leak in Kyleakin

It is absolutely hammering it down as I make my approach to our cottage. Ben is coming up tonight but that’s from Plymouth so he won’t be arriving until the early hours. And Maz is stuck on an island waiting for the weather to clear before she can depart on her ferry. This means that I’ll be the first through the door, which means that I’ll the first choice of bedrooms.  As I pass a hotel I see a sign advertising 150. I’ve got no idea whether it’s advertising the petrol price or a hotel room rate but I hope that it’s the latter. When I arrive, I have a combination to a box by the door which contains the key. It takes me an age to get the combination right to open the box and let me inside. But once I’m in, I opt for the double room with a commanding view of the opposite Loch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment