Sunday 13 February 2022

Help, I Need Somebody

There wasn’t much that I could do. A couple of passing cyclists stopped to see if they could help and one even had a tool to try and crimp the links back together but that didn’t work. I tried to ring the office to see if they could send someone out but no-one picked up the phone. So all I could was to march back. I could make timely progress on the downward parts but when it came to uphill or flat ground all I could do was push. When I got back to the hire shop, all I got was an apologetic offer to fix me up with another bike, but I decided to push on in the car. I drove down to the loch for a photo opportunity, then decided to risk parking in the supermarket so that I could take in a spot of lunch before the last stretch to the island. 


No comments:

Post a Comment