Friday 4 February 2022

A Medical Mess #dreamdiary 125

We’ve been staying at a holiday home for the week. It’s a big place and we each have our own room, including the owners who have been cooking us our breakfast each morning, albeit with some sort of unwelcoming resentment. It’s the last day. Some of us have had to escape early, leaving the rest of us to tidy up the shared areas that we’ve been using. We’ve told the host that we’ve finished packing and tidying and we’re ready to go, and he asks if we’ve emptied the bins in our rooms. So we depart for another round trip around the whole establishment to empty the bins. As I approach the last room, I take the time to make sure that my friend’s collected everything. I open the bathroom cabinet and discover an alarming stash of medication. It’s all off-the-shelf stuff but I’ve got no idea whether it belongs to the holiday home or to my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment