Wednesday 9 February 2022

On yer Bike

I fancied an activity before setting off on my long drive to the island. I also wanted to check out a pub that was a brewery tap, and as I was in a national park what better idea was there than to check it out on a bike? There was a bike place in town, but it was also available at the lodge which was more convenient as I wouldn’t have to pay for parking. So after having a chat at reception, she called down a member of the outdoor team to get me kitted out. I say kitted out, but I only received a bike and a helmet. When I enquired about a bike lock I was told that there wasn’t one available. I set off with my phone for guidance; luckily the lodge was on a national cycle route so I decided to follow the lane into the town, which would take about half an hour.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment