Thursday 3 February 2022

Hanging out with this Party Animal

I love this girl. She may be old and worn out from having to have multiple operations, but she’s got a playful spirit and she’s always encouraging people to go for it. She encourages a bit of madness in everyone, even if it means dressing up as Batgirl at a local Comic-Con. At one point she was looking after a child which wasn’t her own; I’m still unsure to this day whether she was a foster mother but I understand that the child’s now been returned although they still keep in touch and have the odd outing together. She’s had a lovely dog which unfortunately passed away but that didn’t stop her from getting another one a few months later. Right now, I’m worried for her as her Mum’s gone into hospital. The only thing that I can think of doing to keep her going is trying to distract her from things outside of the workplace.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment