Saturday 24 July 2021

Rubik's Cube

I’m pretty sure that Rubik’s cubes have gotten easier. I seem to remember them as a 4 by 4 cube rather than the 3 by 3 cubes that are out there today. Maybe people found them too hard so the manufacturers had to dumb them down. Or I just ended up with an extra-hard one. And why would the cube always come fully completed anyway? If it needed solving then it would need to be a puzzle to begin with. Maybe the manufacturers are relying too much on people’s good intentions. The best cube I ever had was a boob cube complete with pictures of cleavage that I received as a Secret Santa gift. I’ve still yet to solve this. But surely there must be a virtual version in these modern times that you can download on your phone? You wouldn’t have to carry a cube about you all the time and it would also help the environment as less oil would be converted into tiny plastic cubes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment