Thursday 10 June 2021

Wardrobe Malfunction

It’s handy to have space under the bed. Just think of all that extra space that you can commandeer. But it’s amazing how much dirt and grime builds up under there. You might want to make sure everything’s in boxes or you’ll have a hard time retrieving it all. The best ones are high enough for you to crawl underneath and hide, especially if you have a valance to act as a curtain. When I was little I used to make a museum out of dinosaurs. I’d make posters and hang them up underneath the bed alongside plastic models and my brother would crawl through a maze that I’d made to see them all. Of course, the space under your bed is also a space where you monster can live. That’s why many people prefer an enclosed space with drawers attached so that they know exactly what’s under there and it’s easier to retrieve their possessions. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment