Friday 9 October 2020

The Art of Photoshop

I’m slowly learning how to use Photoshop. Lately, I've been trying to cover up cooperate logos without ruining the image. I admit that I don’t always have the best materials to work with. Often, I don’t have a clue if the desired effect will make the image better but that I should do it anyway, but I need to give it a go. There’s no real manual and you either click through the thousands of options available and play around on the screen or spend some time googling things to learn what to do. I usually end up doing the former as I would otherwise have to try and remember what I did last time and I would probably end up googling it again; only to find that the last video that helped me has vanished and that I’ve got to wade through a new set of videos to try and find the answer. I suppose that I should spend the time to learn more at least every time that I edit some photos.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment