Wednesday 28 October 2020

Sounds of the 90's

I fancied listening to something different to my regular mix at the gym. What I needed was something that I would enjoy but that had that human touch as well. This mix was perfect. As well as a good mix of music to suit most genres, host Fern Cotton also takes us back to discuss the playground crazes of the times. She also throws in a few guests to chat to; though at times it seems as if she’s calling up her mates to fill some airtime. It’s sometimes hard to see the relevance when they talk of the nineties as being that hazy period where they were hanging out with celebrities all the time. I love the movie quotes; there’s some excellent tunes which makes up its soundtrack too. Its actual broadcast is late at night; so it’s a lot easier to download it to listen to at leisure. Perhaps they should go for a live show though.

No comments:

Post a Comment