Friday 1 November 2019

Fitbit Inspire HR

I’ve had a Fitbit for just short of two years. The buckle broke which held the screen to the strap. It slides back in again but it doesn’t hold for long. So I felt it time to cash in on the warranty policy of my Charge 2 and seek a replacement. I looked at the competition and almost settled on a Charge 3, but then I discovered that the Inspire HR did the same thing as a Charge 3 but was £30 cheaper on account of a day less in battery life. The first thing that I noticed when I got it out of the box was that it had both a small and large strap. This is great news as I have a medium wrist so if the small strap was to break, I could use a tighter fitting on the larger strap. But there were also disappointments. When I came to charge it, I got a less than generous six inches of cable to charge it. This meant that I had to balance it on something to allow it to rest upon a surface. The other thing that will take some getting used to is the magnetised cradle to charge it as the fitting seems quite loose. However, I’ve already done my first swim which I could never have done with my old one. Hopefully it will last as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment