Wednesday 27 November 2019

It's rugby but not as you know it #dreamdiary 81

I’ve been asked to sit in as a reserve for a rugby match. It’s the team’s grand league final and I’m told that I probably won’t have to play but they need someone on the bench so that they can qualify. They’re in a low-level league but some of the players have connections to the national team so this match might be televised. I fish out my old thick rugby top and make my way to the changing rooms. They’re deserted apart from bags on the benches and pre-match clothes hanging on the walls. I make my way to the pitch which I assume is on the other side of the hill where the cheering is coming from. There are flowers on this field which are quite bright which must’ve benefited from the adjacent pitch. As I get closer, I notice that the flower is shaped like a prism; it’s practically like a gem that you would collect in a video game. Suddenly, a white rabbit runs straight in front of me and darts between my legs. Then the ground starts to rumble…

No comments:

Post a Comment