Thursday 9 May 2019

This is Me

I’ve been hearing scraps of an amazing song on the radio. It’s one of those songs that get you off your feet and calls you to action. While I was on holiday, I realised that I hadn’t heard it all the way through, let alone watched the movie that it came off or watched the video. So when I got home, I did this the first chance I got when I had some alone time. When I watched the video, it found that the song certainly empowers you; even though the lyrics are repetitive, and I just had to add it to my collection. I still have no idea how the song or the video fits into the movie. Or even the singer or Hugh Jackman. I just had visions of wishing that I’d stood up to all my previous conflicts and hope that I’ll have the courage to do so in the future. I guess I’ll have to find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment