Friday 3 May 2019

Lego Masters: Series 2


It’s great to see this show back on our screens; with an even more enthusiastic presenter. I don’t think I’ve seen him in anything else. The judges have become stricter; especially when they look at how each build has been planned and the way that it comes together. The presentation of the competition was a little bit sketchier this year; as it wasn’t quite sure which soundbite wasn’t associated with which stage of the competition; and I’m confused as to where the giant golf hole actually was in one of the bait clips between commercial breaks. The final sculptures were quite impressive but I would have liked to have seen more movement within them; though I can see why the invention of a Lego mutoscope was pure genius. This year also saw a Christmas special; though there was an unfair advantage when it was revealed that one of the contestants had a creative arts degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment