Saturday 4 May 2019

Photo Geek

As I stand on this viewpoint taking these pictures, I’m just wondering what my friend is thinking. Is he embarrassed by the view that’s in front of him? Perhaps those Yorkshire folks take pride in their countryside and are wondering why we are gazing upon such an eyesore of urban conurbation. Is he thinking, ‘Why do I have to stand here while this nut tinkers with his phone to capture what’s in front of him? Why can’t people come out and explore for themselves? That’s because sometimes you need to provide a little evidence to convince them. Maybe it’s the shadow. Maybe someone sneaked up behind me and gave me bunny ears which I only realised by looking at the picture and he’s laughing at their joke. Or maybe the sun is in his eyes. Or he could be tired. He did refuse the offer to locate the war monument. As he’ll probably never see these pictures, we’ll never know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment