Monday 20 August 2018

What the Hell are Marketing Purposes?

I’m being targeted by marketing gurus. They’ve somehow got my number and I’m on some kind of list to get my details for something. I keep adding their number to a blocked contact that I’ve named Timewasters. I’ve now got 96 listings and the list slowly grows if they decide to call me from a different number. The friendlier one usually asks how I am and asks if it’s OK to ask a couple of questions. They want to confirm my address and I ask why and they tell me it’s for marketing purposes. So you now want to send me even more marketing content? When they called me in May I got charged for the call because I was overseas even though no-one spoke at their end. So I’m looking forward to the next one as I’m now going to bill them as soon as I’ve got their number.

No comments:

Post a Comment