Thursday 30 August 2018

Christmas Shopping in June

I’ve started my Christmas shopping centre since I’ve thought up ideas for people. The first thing I got hold of was a foot spa for Mum as it was on sale at work and I had a few vouchers to spend to make it even cheaper. I’ve managed to conceal it at the back of the garage behind a lot of camping equipment. Then she’s come back from holiday with a mug and announced that she wishes that she’s collected a mug from every interesting place that she’s visited. Luckily the internet is here to help so I det off in search of a mug from our US trip. I thought I might have to pay a huge overseas shipping fee but luckily there’s a few in the UK that people have brought back and want to get rid of. Although I don’t get an absolute bargain I do find something that hasn’t been used often and has photos of the sight that we’ve seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment