Wednesday 8 August 2018

Google's Cookies


This site doesn’t like Google’s cookies. It doesn’t like them and they might be a bit stale by now. They’re also overused and are available almost everywhere across the internet. Nevertheless, it uses them to deliver services and watch the traffic. It might be a bit busy and it might slow you down but it’s never gridlocked during rush hour on this website. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google. I don’t get to know what’s going on, so complain to Google, not me. I’d love to know what I can do to improve my performance; but Google’s keeping that information for itself. It’s done to ensure quality of service, so that I can continue to provide a shit service knowing that Google does the rest for me. It also generates usage statistics and detects address abuse. I wonder if it detects the abuse of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment