Saturday 30 June 2018

We All Live in A Yellow Submarine

This was a fun model to put together; though it was quite confusing which part of the model I was building at the time as there’s so many curves involved. The complicated part came when it was time to assemble the mini figures. Ringo was the obvious one that stood out as he was holding a tambourine. I’m not sure why John was holding a telescope and Paul was holding a sign reading Love. And I have absolutely no idea what George is holding. Maybe it’s an engine part. Perhaps the answer is in the film. I didn’t buy it in the shop though. I cheated and bought it on eBay for a cheaper £10. A corner of the box was slightly creased but it was still fun to build. And it’s certainly a model to play with as the top lifts up to reveal controls inside; though I doubt any people actually do owing to their age.

No comments:

Post a Comment