Thursday 21 September 2017

Why I feel like a Minion

I’m a Stock Team Leader but I don’t have much scope to lead my team. Often, it’s dictated by my manager; who in himself is dictated by what we are set by our corporate office. He’s a maniac in himself who just stresses too much and is easily distracted and often struggles to listen to others. And our company values are too number-based and don’t really treat customers as human beings with needs. I don’t receive much planning of our daily activities and what I need to do. It doesn’t listen to employee suggestions or when it does it passes them off as too expensive to develop the workplace. And it also doesn’t tell me which hoops I have to jump through in order to be considered for a promotion. I also feel that no-one upstairs cares about people; only results. I just need some time to break free and decide what to do instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment