Tuesday 12 September 2017

Electric Blues

We had an electrician come to our house the other day. As I understand it, he was here to turn our fuse box into a circuit board. Initially I thought that he was just popping round for a quote; but apparently he could do the whole job in the same visit. This meant that as well as turning the power off for the day; we also had to figure out where all the sockets were and turn those off as well. When I got back from home; there were lots of timers for me to re-program. He’d also moved a lot of stuff around for no reason. The position of lamps. Headphones perched on top of my TV. And lots of stuff in the garage. We also had to figure out how to re-program the security lights; as well as the microwave. Eventually I gave up; pulled the plug; stayed up until one in the morning then plugged it back in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment