Monday 18 September 2017

That darn printer again...

It’s that time of year when ink is running low; and you’re running out of places to go. You can buy it on the cheap and wait to get it delivered; or buy it now at the nearest store. Fortunately, I had the best of both worlds as I could get the new cartridges discounted from work; meaning that I could get them at the same price without having to wait. But I’ve got a terrible feeling that the ink’s just been left on top of the printer in the sunlight. How many pages have we wasted because of that? And then there’s fitting the darn thing. After turning the printer on and off a few times; I realised that I was disconnecting and reconnecting the mouse cable instead of putting the printer cable in. Luckily, the re-alignment process wasn’t too bad this time; and I only had to use one sheet of paper to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment