Saturday 23 September 2017

Black Tap Beer and Music Festival

After a late shift at work, I dropped into the Black Tap to sample a few beers. Luckily, I had the house to myself for the weekend; so I didn’t have any rush to get back home. Unfortunately; the night was in full swing, but I did manage to meet up with a friend and share a table. I was hoping for more of a focus on the beer than just eight on show; but the main emphasis was to get people through the door and buy something to contribute to the entertainment. Tonight’s entertainment was a request night from a DJ in a room that was barely twenty feet wide. It therefore wasn’t surprising that we decided to take a wonder elsewhere once our tasting session was satisfied. But we did pop back in the following day once we’d checked out another beer festival at lunchtime. Here’s the beer was flowing less, but the bands were in full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment