Saturday 30 September 2017

The Tardis Satchel

I used to own a Dunlop leather satchel. It was sturdy, fashionable, and it did the job until holes appeared in the corners and every time I sat it down, more of the lining came out. Eventually, it didn’t shut, and it had to go. I looked at the high street and saw that they weren’t selling anything out of the ordinary. So I decided to get something I really wanted; a TARDIS bag. Of course it’s only got limited space; but it’s not something you see every day. I did have to wait a fair while for it to arrive as it was shipped from China; and in the intern I saw a dalek satchel which would have been even more novel. When it did arrive, I was a bit dubious at first as the strap wasn’t very big, and I began to wonder if it was child-size. But just like the TARDIS, it’s grown on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment