Wednesday 27 September 2017

AJ's Ales Stuck in the Dog House at the Rocklands Social Club, Redditch

I’m in trouble. I’m solely responsible for a project that’s long overdue and I’m having to hide behind other people’s backs. It’s my fault; and yet there’s also a side of me that feels that it isn’t. For starters, no-one is thinking positive about this whole organisation. There are many arguments about what we should and shouldn’t do. And I’m also expected to deal with issues left, right and centre as they develop; as people tend to think that that I have more experience than them. So this doesn’t leave me with a lot of apathy for what I do. I could stand to lose some good friends in this organisation, but I’m kind of burning bridges already by not doing anything. Should I disappear or surrender so that they can re-build without me? Or should I go head-on without giving up; which is going to have a heck of effort put upon me?  

No comments:

Post a Comment