Thursday 28 September 2017

Twitter Gets Lazy

I used to like reading stuff on Twitter. I didn’t actually go on Twitter; I just read the e-mails that Twitter sends me. But lately, they’ve got very blank. As I use e-mail more than Twitter; instead of e-mailing me the usual content of who tweeted what, it’s decided to send me a list of how many tweets that I’ve missed from each person I follow. This makes for a very bland and pointless e-mail which quickly gets deleted. And the tweets that it does decide to send me features retweets or comments from others users that the people I follow follow, making it for a very confusing conversation indeed. And now it wants to double the length of our tweets. Does this mean that my pointless e-mails will get bigger? Will Trump’s tweets be less offensive as he’ll have more space to express himself? Will the Twitter bird double its size and become an eagle? What’s strange is that no-one is actually tweeting about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment