Thursday 29 June 2017

Looking dapper

I debated whether I should give my ticket away for the Sunday Christmas ball. I bought the ticket ages ago but I no longer work there. But I’ve left it far too late to sell the ticket on. On Saturday afternoon, I realised that I had to somehow start preparing. I headed downtown and bumped into one of the other guests for the day who was also doing some shopping. After a brief chat, I popped into the local suit shop and managed to rent a suit for the evening. Then it was off to a new hairdresser to get the mop sorted. It was quite quiet for a Saturday afternoon; and although the barber was a bit butch; I managed to get a decent haircut. All that I needed to do was decide on transport; drive up there or get the train. Eventually I decided on the train to give me more time to play on my way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment