Friday 16 June 2017

Funeral Fun

Organising a funeral can be a difficult time for anyone but I do think that some people aren’t taking into account the feelings of others. What you have to remember is that it’s not just what you want; it’s what the other mourners want as well. Personally I feel that some more family flowers should be allowed given the anticipation of high attendance; but you also have to respect other people’s feelings and of course the budget. I was allowed to select the coffin but there was a limited choice given the time allowed which I also felt was rushed; but it was being organised to accommodate someone’s holiday plans. I felt the choice of venue for the venue for the wake was poor considering the highly anticipated attendance; but what I’m most upset about is the photographs. I selected a great cross-section of photographs to put onto a digital photo frame but then they got screened and cut. But there’s more than one mourner here.

No comments:

Post a Comment