Wednesday 7 January 2015

Slumbering out of Reality

I lately wake up very early in the morning quite naturally on account of having to work very early shifts. Last night I thought I was late for my morning shift when it turned out that it was actually seven ‘o’ clock in the evening and not many people tend to ring me in the morning anyway. Then I woke up after an odd dream thinking that I’d booked a bed and breakfast in a neighbouring hotel and needed to find out where it was. I’d walked past the address a few days before and saw a park; a large abandoned concrete structure that was being dismantled and a railway bridge; but still couldn’t find the B & B. Then I remembered that I work in the town where the B & B is and there were no such landmarks. Further sanity refreshed me that I’d never even booked Clavendon House, so all my fears were wasted. A good cup of tea was in order to wake up properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment