Sunday 25 January 2015

Lend me your ears

I own a cheap pair of earphones that I use at the gym to listen to music on my iPhone. They’re just like the Apple ones; but at a fraction of the price. They even have a built-in microphone and the button that controls the volume and the playlist. They’ve lasted a fair while but the wear and tear is beginning to show. When left alone, one of the ear bud caps falls off, leaving the wires exposed. And the strange thing is that the volume likes to increase all on its own to the maximum, but only when the controls are in my left ear. This means that I constantly have to bear with the noise until I reach a point in my workout where I can turn the volume back down again. I know they’re cheap but it’s just so frustrating when things don’t work. I should really invest in some new ones but I’m determined to wear these ones down to the bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment