Tuesday 20 January 2015

A hoppy dream


I had some interesting dreams last night; partly because I drank three very hoppy beers and left the bedroom light on. The first one was going to see a show with a local work colleague in Redditch. I had no idea what I was seeing as I paid to go in, but it only turned out to be £2.50. I was asked where I wanted to sit and chose the stalls; then as I was early I decided to take a look at the balcony. When I returned to the ground floor the show (which was a movie) had already started, and I struggled to spot where my friend was sitting. I spotted her right in the front row on a different block; then as I returned to the wings the film seemed to come to life and candies started to get up and dance in the aisles. I never managed to catch up with my friend and had to find her as soon as possible the following day to apologise to her. It’s amazing what a few hops can do to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment