Tuesday 27 January 2015

Resignation

I have worked for this company for over nine years and I have to say that this is the worst belittling of my experience that I have ever seen. Communication between the team has been at its lowest ever. Messages that should be passed directly to myself are just not being shared. I found out more about our performance through a chat with a temporary member of staff at our Christmas party than with a discussion with yourself. I can get more details of our results by searching through the public domain than off the management team. There have been so many broken promises made and so little stuck to that I can no longer find any sense in this company any more.  I am sick of being told that meetings will happen only to be ignored when the time occurs. I no longer have the willpower to continue as a muppet. You are my weakest link. Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment