Thursday 22 January 2015

Radio Waves

Sometimes, when I gaze up into the sky, I see little wavy lines float in front of me. Now this could be a serious eye condition that I need to get looked at, but I tend to think that I'm seeing radio waves floating through the air waiting to be received. Perhaps if I concentrate hard enough, I can actually intercept these messages which are being transmitted. Whether they're from phones or human beings it's hard to say, but my bet is that it comes from plant life. My first ever memory of these lines comes from sitting underneath an oak tree in my first school's playground. Or maybe they're little cracks of time in which I can predict certain situations. It's one of those things that you wonder 'Is it just me' but it's hard to talk about because other people may just think you're mad or be very concerned that you need an eye test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment