Thursday 15 January 2015

Pub Sulk

I quite often get invited out to the pub, but lately there's been not much in the way of compromise when we decide where to go. A few weeks ago my friend wanted to visit a particular pub and I agreed on the proviso that we visit a closer pub en route. My friend decided that he wasn't feeling very well and he didn't want to do this because there would be some walking involved which he wasn't up to. Surely it would make better sense waiting until he felt better to accommodate both visits; and to spend the evening recovering instead? But no. I flatly refused to accommodate his request and we ended up sulking in a pub more local instead; him playing with his mobile phone with me staring at him with wonder. It was a good job that the darts were being shown otherwise I would have left him to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment