Monday 5 January 2015

Battling with browsers


I’ve been having a lot of problems with Internet Explorer lately. I know that the internet connection is working as I can receive it on my phone. The main problem seems to be just getting a general browser to work. It will take absolutely ages to load and then seize up, forcing me to shut down the system only to experience the same thing all over again. Chrome is sometimes a bit more reliable but refuses to work with Norton IdentifySafe so I can’t log into any sites. It may actually be something to do with IdentitySafe itself as last night it was trying to repair itself; though I gave up and cancelled towards the end of the evening and decided that sleep was a much better option. It’s actually very distracting as I can’t get any project work done or get any updates sorted. Sometimes like today it works seamlessly; but I often wonder for how long. I wish it would be self-repairing or at least tell me what the matter with it is. It probably wants me to give my credit card details to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment