Wednesday 2 April 2014

Dog eat dog

The world is full of idiots. Even the simplest instructions can be misinterpreted. And because of what someone has decided to do, I have received an earful of how upset they were because they didn’t follow those instructions, and apparently it is my entire fault. So I now need to find a new team member to replace him otherwise it’s going to be a bloodbath throughout the rest of the year. Because I’m not putting up with any more crap that he chooses to throw at me. So if others want to support him then that’s fine and I can just walk away and carry on in the sidelines as everyone else does. But if people want me at the forefront to organise things then a decision will have to be made. It’s a dog eat dog situation, and the only way out of it is if he comes forward and apologises.

No comments:

Post a Comment